Welcome to SMG Swiss Marketplace Group AG
We are a pioneering network of online marketplaces and a leading European digital company that simplifies people's lives with forward-looking products.
We are FinanceScout24, a successful and exciting FinTech startup that specializes in brokering car insurances and personal loans. We are all about helping people in Switzerland to find the best financial products that perfectly fit their needs. We offer our clients an exceptional user experience, including exclusive offerings and seamless connections of online partner-websites like AutoScout24.
As a Content Manager at FinanceScout24 you will be responsible for planning, creation and optimization of content. You’re the central contact person for content.
Your main tasks will be:
- Creation of website content and its maintenance in our CMS (Contentful).
- Optimization, development and maintenance of the guide section, translating complex financial facts into user-friendly and SEO optimized content.
- Close cooperation with internal stakeholders, in particular product (e.g. product manager, UX Design etc), marketing (e.g. Marketing Automation, SEO etc) and sales.
- Creation and maintenance of channel specific landing pages to optimize end-to-end user experience.
- Monitoring and safeguarding the quality of all content, including spelling, grammar, coherence and adherence to the company’s tone of voice.
- Creation of external communication material based on data and/or insights to strengthen the company's brand positioning.
- Support of internal stakeholders in terms of target group relevant wordings and content.
- You manage to explain complex things simply.
- You combine your excellent rhetoric and grammar skills with captivating storytelling.
- You like to explore and use new AI tools in your daily work.
- Your way of working is independent, structured and goal-oriented with very high quality awareness as well as solid time management.
- You have a proven track record in creating SEO-optimized content. Background in Finance & Insurance topics is a plus.
- You’re experienced in handling content management systems.
- You have excellent written and spoken German and English skills. French is a plus.
- An exciting and influential role in an innovative FinTech company.
- The opportunity to grow with FinanceScout24.
- An inspiring work environment and the chance to implement your ideas and actively shape the growth of FinanceScout24.
Benefits you'll love
- 6 weeks of holidays (with the possibility to buy up to 10 additional days)
- 40-hour week (flexitime with a cap at 45 hours. We take work-life balance seriously)
- 4 months' notice after the probationary period
- SBB Half-Fare Card
- You travel 1st class between SMG sites in Switzerland
- 18 weeks maternity and 6 weeks paternity leave (also in case of adoption)
- Professional accident and supplementary insurance (100% covered by SMG)
- Gender-neutral fair pay with clearly defined career profiles
- Choose your hardware (Mac Windows + 2 monitors for home)
- Independent counselling centre for personal and psychological problems
SMG Swiss Marketplace Group Ltd. is a pioneering network of online marketplaces and cutting-edge European digital company that simplifies people’s lives with innovative products.
SMG Swiss Marketplace Group Ltd. provides customers with the best tools to meet their life decision needs. The portfolio includes Real Estate (ImmoScout24, Homegate, Immostreet.ch, home.ch, Publimmo, Acheter-Louer.ch, CASASOFT, IAZI), Automotive (AutoScout24, MotoScout24, CAR FOR YOU), General Marketplaces (anibis.ch, tutti.ch, Ricardo) and Finance & Insurance (FinanceScout24). The company was founded in November 2021 by TX Group AG, Ringier AG, La Mobilière and General Atlantic.