Welcome to SMG Swiss Marketplace Group
We are a pioneering network of online marketplaces and a leading European digital company that simplifies people's lives with forward-looking products.
From January 2024, join the Communication & Engagement team in the exciting opportunity to implement our ESG strategy. The team is formed by dedicated professionals who are passionate about sustainability, innovative communication and fostering SMG’s community with a strong sustainability focus.
We are seeking a highly motivated intern to support our ESG efforts at SMG group level:
- Be part of the project management efforts by collaborating with stakeholders to support the development and implementation of ESG initiatives
- Work with internal teams to collect, validate and maintain our ESG data ecosystems (and associated documentation) required for upcoming reports
- Draft materials to communicate key ESG data and initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Stay always up-to-date on ESG trends, best practices and the regulatory environment
- Support the increase of awareness around ESG and sustainable topics among employees
What we are looking for:
- You have a degree in environmental engineering, economics, social or natural sciences, ideally with a focus on sustainability, sustainable finance, climate economy, circular economy or similar
- You have a real interest in sustainability/ESG and are informed about recent evolutions in the broader sustainability/ESG landscape (both regulatory and business). Ideally, you have some practical experience in that field
- You have an analytical mindset and enjoy working with complex data by bringing structure and analysis to derive meaningful insights for the business
- You are able to communicate complex topics and create an attractive story to engage all colleagues and stakeholders and to help business leaders understand the importance of ESG
- You are a team player and enjoy collaborating with others
- Fluent in English mandatory, German is considered a plus
Benefits you’ll love:
- 6 weeks of holidays per year
- 40-hour week (flexitime with a cap at 45 hours 🡲 We take work-life balance seriously)
- You travel 1st class between SMG sites in Switzerland
- Professional accident and supplementary insurance (100% covered by SMG)
- Independent counselling center for personal and psychological problems
Apply now with your CV and an introduction letter. Feel free to send us any additional documents you think we should read to understand that you are the perfect fit.
We are looking forward to getting to know you!
SMG Swiss Marketplace Group Ltd. is a pioneering network of online marketplaces and cutting-edge European digital company that simplifies people’s lives with innovative products.
SMG Swiss Marketplace Group Ltd. provides customers with the best tools to meet their life decision needs. The portfolio includes Real Estate (ImmoScout24, Homegate, Immostreet.ch, home.ch, Publimmo, Acheter-Louer.ch, CASASOFT, IAZI), Automotive (AutoScout24, MotoScout24, CAR FOR YOU), General Marketplaces (anibis.ch, tutti.ch, Ricardo) and Finance & Insurance (FinanceScout24). The company was founded in November 2021 by TX Group AG, Ringier AG, La Mobilière and General Atlantic.