To strengthen our IT Team, we are looking for a:
As the IT specialist at CASCINATION, you'll have the chance to contribute to the seamless operation of our digital infrastructure while collaborating closely with cross-functional teams of professionals. Your contributions will ensure that our products meet the highest standards of quality and efficacy. Join us in making a meaningful impact on healthcare, pushing boundaries, and ensuring that our products continue to transform the lives of individuals and the practice of medicine.
- Assist users with software, hardware and network-related issues.
- Microsoft 365, Azure and SharePoint Online administration, including permission management, site customization and subscription management.
- Document technical procedures, system configurations and troubleshooting guides.
- Work closely with the different teams as well as with the suppliers to ensure smooth operations and implementation of IT projects.
- Design and develop applications according to user requirements.
- Perform routine maintenance tasks, including software updates, data backups and system upgrades, following IT best practices.
- Apprenticeship in IT/programming/mediamatics or higher degree (e.g. BSc in Computer Science).
- Work experience in the area of IT with certifications for the Microsoft environment is highly desired.
- Familiarity with providing technical assistance to end-users, addressing hardware and software issues, and resolving technical problems.
- Strong knowledge of computer systems, networks, and software applications. Hands-on experience with Microsoft 365, Azure and SharePoint Online and the usage of PowerShell is a plus.
- A solid understanding of relational database concepts, experience in developing database management systems (e.g. MySQL) is required. FileMaker is a plus.
- Professional English skills.
- Highly motivated and independent personality.
- Team-oriented person and possess strong communication skills that enable you to work with cross-functional teams.
- Structured, reliable and like to document IT processes effectively.
- Open, flexible and highly motivated to work in a dynamic environment.
- Resident in Switzerland.
We look forward to receiving your application with CV, diploma, letter of motivation and references (optional). (Applications from recruiters will not be considered). For job related questions, please contact Ms. Florentina Dubler (+41 31 306 26 06) and for questions regarding the recruitment process, please contact Ms. Michèle Sakic-Läng (+41 31 306 26 04).
Start date by agreement
Work percentage 80% – 100%