What you bring to the table
You bring solid laboratory experience, including biochemistry methods such as ELISA, BCA, Western Blot, HPLC. Through your work as a laboratory technician, you have developed a good theoretical and practical understanding of biochemical methods and technology.
Specifically, we expect:
- You work in a structured and quality-conscious manner
- You find job satisfaction and motivation in both routine tasks and complex new processes
- You have experience with current good manufacturing practices (cGMP)
We prioritize a close, relaxed and humorous environment and thrive in a team and department where tasks change very quickly. Therefore, you are expected to be motivated by a fast-paced environment while being able to deliver results at a high level.
Who are you?
At Bavarian Nordic, we thrive on developing vaccines that save lives, and we all play an important role in this. With us, you'll be part of a fast-paced workplace with a wide variety of tasks. Collaboration and a smile are at the top of our list, and we are looking for you:
- Are a laboratory technician with experience working with biochemical assays
- Have an interest in quality control and related tasks such as:
- Calibration of equipment, preparation of reagents and maintaining the lab in order
- Running studies in the laboratory, including documentation and data collection
- Preparation and updating of SOPs
- Provide input to study design and continuous improvement of work procedures and processes
- Providing input for the implementation of new processes and equipment
- You have an interest in using various IT tools in your work
- You are fluent in written and spoken English, German is a big plus
Why should you choose us?
- We have a great team spirit and you will have helpful and skilled colleagues
- We have a good collaboration with our managers and the business
- You have the opportunity to come up with ideas and be heard
- If we have to mention a few other things, you'll also get
- Access to a delicious canteen
- The best coffee and tea you can drink
- Staff association and company parties
- Attractive salary and other terms and conditions, including pension and health insurance
Caught your interest? We look forward to receiving your application directly on our recruiting portal: https://candidate.hr-manager.net/ApplicationInit.aspx?cid=1576&ProjectId=146917&DepartmentId=18964&SkipAdvertisement=true