Welcome to SMG Swiss Marketplace Group AG
We are a pioneering network of online marketplaces and a leading European digital company that simplifies people's lives with forward-looking products.
Become a part of our winning team at SMG
We hire the best digital talents to meet the highest demands of our users and customers in Switzerland. In return, we offer you an attractive, innovative, friendly and fast-paced work environment where you can reach your full potential, achieve your goals, and your successes are celebrated
Join us in this exciting role and support our Legal & Compliance team as our intern during four to six months. In this role, you will be collaborating closely with the members of our Legal & Compliance team and with stakeholders from all areas of SMG, including Marketing, Advertising, Data, Product, Engineering, HR, and IT as well as functional leads. You will report to the Director Legal & Compliance or to a dedicated Legal Counsel and become a vital support to our Legal & Compliance Team.
About this position
In this position you will have the opportunity to have insights into and support the Legal & Compliance team in various legal matters. The following legal areas will be subject during your internship:
- Provide legal advice and support various stakeholders regarding legal questions
- Research for legal bases to answer legal questions and/or drafting of memorandas or expert opinions on legal issues and preparing legal briefs/correspondence
- Legal housekeeping including registrations within the commercial register
- Contract drafting including reviewing of various types of contracts in the legal fields of obligation law or data protection law
- Supports in compliance audits such as data protection or other audits and monitoring of compliance
- Contract filing into our contract filing system
We already know you’re talented, but here are some other requirements for the role:
- You are finalizing your law studies in the next two years or just have finished your studies with a university degree in law
- You are interested in working for a company within the digital sector and already know how a marketplace works
- Open-minded and independent personality with a pragmatic and solution-oriented way of working
- You speak fluent German and English, a good knowledge of French is an advantage
- You want to make a difference working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment for a pioneering tech company.
Benefits you’ll love
- Flexible working hours and a culture of trust
- Remote working with the possibility to work in our offices with your peers when you choose
- Regular hackathons: explore, collaborate, and ideate on the things you think matter
- Team-building activities, budget to spend time and build chemistry and trust with your team in a non-work setting or set up off-site working days to kickstart a new challenge in the most optimal way
- Great office facilities with opportunities for plenty of social interactions, after-work-apéros, and regular company-wide events
- Free Gym Facilities (Flamatt office)
Apply Now! We are looking forward to getting to know you!
SMG Swiss Marketplace Group Ltd. is a pioneering network of online marketplaces and cutting-edge European digital company that simplifies people’s lives with innovative products.
SMG Swiss Marketplace Group Ltd. provides customers with the best tools to meet their life decision needs. The portfolio includes Real Estate (ImmoScout24, Homegate, Immostreet.ch, home.ch, Publimmo, Acheter-Louer.ch, CASASOFT, IAZI), Automotive (AutoScout24, MotoScout24, CAR FOR YOU), General Marketplaces (anibis.ch, tutti.ch, Ricardo) and Finance & Insurance (FinanceScout24). The company was founded in November 2021 by TX Group AG, Ringier AG, La Mobilière and General Atlantic.