The QCAT Project Manager is responsible for oversight and management of global QCAT Projects.
The QCAT Project Manager will work with the Product Analytical Owner(s), Head(s) of QCAT and QC leadership to develop and execute project plans to meet the strategic objectives of global QC. The QCAT Project Manager will establish and facilitate project teams, provide communication and escalation of project status and challenges to stakeholders and sponsors and will develop and track multi-functional, integrated project plans that include resourcing and material requirements to deliver against project milestones and will facilitate negotiation with stakeholders and resource managers to secure allocation and coordination of resources to drive project completion.
BS/BA in Engineering, Physical, or Biological Science or other appropriate technical field. Masters or Doctoral degree preferred.
At least 1 years’ experience in managing projects with at least 3 years’ experience in method development for assessment of biological pharmaceutical products or equivalent
- Experienced and knowledgeable in project management and leadership
- Proven skills in problem solving, analytical/conceptual thinking and time management.
- Is knowledgeable about Analytical Method Lifecycle management, cGMP QC release and pharmaceutical regulatory management.
- Has worked in project teams and ideally has experience in leading multi-functional project teams.
- Experience in change management processes and tools
- Experience in strategic planning and execution
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills, including presentation of data/status to senior management
- Possesses knowledge and experience of quality systems and quality risk management
- Effective and risk-based decision-making capacity
- Strong and effective communication skills
- Matrix management skills
- Customer Focus
- Strong organizational skills
- Pragmatic and innovative approach to problem solving
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Applications must include a motivation letter and CV, as well as letters of references and copies of relevant transcripts and/or diplomas in the original language. Please include all these in one document together with the CV.
CSL Behring is committed to provide equal employment opportunity for all.