Welcome to SMG Swiss Marketplace Group AG
We are a pioneering network of online marketplaces and a leading European digital company that simplifies people's lives with forward-looking products.
We are seeking a Senior UX Researcher to join our UX team and help us build the future of the Swiss real estate market. You will be conducting qualitative and quantitative research and supporting your colleagues setting up their own research. You will also drive your own research to shape the product roadmap.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about bringing research insights into the product, who is a strong communicator and who wants to drive the development of UXR at SMG. If you enjoy working in an international work environment, want to have an impact with your work and you thrive at coaching your colleagues, this role is for you.
What will you do
- Research planning: collaboration with various stakeholders to define (strategic) research objectives.
- Preparing, conducting and analysing qualitative and quantitative user studies to explore ideas, features, concepts and designs together with our users
- Effectively communicate insights and findings to represent and address user needs and insights during product development
- Collaborate with different stakeholders from various areas including product, design, marketing, data, strategy to (further) develop our products with a focus on user experience
- Advocating for user needs, goals and problems as well as user-centred design throughout the organisation
- Shape the product strategy and roadmap by conducting proactive research
- Bringing UXR to the next level by mentoring other UX Researchers and bringing new research methods into the organization
- Research Expertise: Multiple years of experience as UX researcher, conducting both qual and quant research
- Language: Fluent in English and German as we are an international work environment
- Communication Skills: You will be working with different stakeholders from various areas of the business. Therefore, excellent communication skills are necessary.
Your new team and the people you work with will consist of an international and diverse group of fantastic people.
We live a hybrid working model without fixed office days. You are welcome to work in our modern and spacious offices in Zurich or from your own home base in Switzerland
Benefits you'll love
- 6 weeks of holidays (with the possibility to buy up to 10 additional days)
- 40-hour week (flexitime with a cap at 45 hours. We take work-life balance seriously)
- 6 months' notice after the probationary period
- SBB Half-Fare Card
- You travel 1st class between SMG sites in Switzerland
- 18 weeks maternity and 6 weeks paternity leave (also in case of adoption)
- Professional accident and supplementary insurance (100% covered by SMG)
- Gender-neutral fair pay with clearly defined career profiles
- Choose your hardware (Mac Windows + 2 monitors for home)
- Independent counselling centre for personal and psychological problems
Apply Now! We are looking forward to getting to know you!
SMG Swiss Marketplace Group Ltd. is a pioneering network of online marketplaces and cutting-edge European digital company that simplifies people’s lives with innovative products.
SMG Swiss Marketplace Group Ltd. provides customers with the best tools to meet their life decision needs. The portfolio includes Real Estate (ImmoScout24, Homegate, Immostreet.ch, home.ch, Publimmo, Acheter-Louer.ch, CASASOFT, IAZI), Automotive (AutoScout24, MotoScout24, CAR FOR YOU), General Marketplaces (anibis.ch, tutti.ch, Ricardo) and Finance & Insurance (FinanceScout24). The company was founded in November 2021 by TX Group AG, Ringier AG, La Mobilière and General Atlantic.