for our Business Unit Narrow Web EMEA
This open position of R&D project Leader is based in our Center of Excellence located in Switzerland, specialized in the development and production of UV inks and varnishes.
Reporting to Head of Technical Development, the R&D project leader will be responsible of the maintenance and the technical development of our range of UV coatings (for Plastic Tubes and Narrow Web applications). The position requires a sound knowledge of formulation and application of UV curable coatings.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Designs, plans, execute development projects within the specified time frame, within budget and according to requirements agreed upon with internal and external customers.
- Develops products which fit into existing product ranges plus has the capability of bringing new ideas and development of these into both existing and new areas of applications.
- Responsible for product implementation through manufacturing, QC, customer trials and end use converting to product establishment.
- Understands the function of raw materials and routinely makes recommendations for raw material consolidation, cost reduction and product improvement
- Provides technical support to internal & external customers
- Bachelor degree in Chemistry or equivalent experience (min 3 years) in similar technical position
- In depth current technical knowledge in UV coatings (formulation, application processes)
- Experience of project management
- Innovative thinker
- Social skills, high degree of ethics and integrity
- Fluent in English and German
Join our colourful Siegwerk world! We are looking forward to meeting you!
Siegwerk Switzerland AG
Neuenburgstrasse 48, 3282 Bargen, Switzerland
Frau Brigitte Hohl, Head of Human Resources, Tel. 0041 32 391 72 13
E-Mail firstname.lastname@example.org, www.siegwerk.com